Saturday, September 12, 2009

Walk Like an Egyptian











As you can guess, I stand out a little over here. Maybe it's the bikini I'm walking around in or maybe it's the blonde hair. :) Either way, I have had quite a few stares, whistles, hisses (not exactly sure what that means), and cat calls. The best however was last night while I was walking home. As this man walked by he said, "You walk like an Egyptian." I have no idea how an Egyptian walks, but I took it as a compliment and the song has been running through my head all day.
Anyway, I actually found a computer with a USB port so let's see if we can get some pictures posted. There should be pics from Hatshepsut's temple n(I know that's not spelled right), Luxor temple at night, Karnak temple, the band and dancers we found at the night festival, me on the scary camel, and the spynx.

1 comment:

  1. that's hilarious! i'm interested to see your impersonation of "walking like an Egyptian"...

    ReplyDelete